Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

This morning quite early and i just couldnt help but look at my last relationship who i finished with just under (detail removed by Moderator). I give everything i had love honesty kindness. I tret his daughter like royalty and did things with her that her own mum did. My ex wernt a driver so i did all the driving. And when he had access to her all day (detail removed by Moderator) it were mainly me occupying her. My ex had health issues asthma i even helped him to fight for injections i were behind him every step of the way. And in return i were lied to he tried hitting onto other women via fbook made my trust issues worse as id previously been in an abusive relationship. Even spoke to my sisters friend and this were while id just had a miscarriage. He obsessively sent me texts phone calls whatts app saying how much he loved me used to constantly accuse me of seeing others which were rubbish. Threatened suicide too. But as soon as i kind of had the messages and proof and i ended it its like hes gone of into the sunset and living this happy life with not a care in the world. I gave everything for nothing xx

Anonymous
      Inactive

Sorry i mean i were awake this morning quite early

Savingmyself
      Participant

Hiya
      Yes that is how abusers live their life latching on to good women untill they are found out and move on to the next unsuspecting women telling them how abusive their last partner was and never helped them
      Don’t take it personal it’s what they do
      Big hugs xx

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content