Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

For not allowing my sons dad access in my home? He knws his son has serious health condition and he lives on the (detail removed by Moderator) were I’ve steps.but every time I offered access at his house he carried on got nasty he always wanted to be in my home….. in the past I’ve allowed him in the house but he got abusive but I feel guilty. X

KIP.
      Participant

Do not feel guilty for protecting you and your son from an abuser x all he was interested in was access to you both to carry on his abuse and well done you for preventing this x don’t carry his guilt for him because he won’t have to x

KIP.
      Participant

You did everything to appease him. What kind of a man refuses his son to visit him. He’s a controlling nasty piece of work and you offered perfectly suitable alternatives. He was never interested in a visit. He wanted to be in your home again where you were trapped and couldn’t leave and he could enjoy himself abusing you. You did the right thing. Don’t let his voice in your head.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thanks kip…. this same man tried to kill his son and me years ago by trying to smash the car into (detail removed by Moderator) police are investigating as yo whether hes brought his sons condition on… he also once said to his son (detail removed by Moderator)…. I’m scared if police do charge him hes going to turn it round in me he says I’m mental and have problems but I can get at least a dozen health professionals who say I’m amazing to my son x

KIP.
      Participant

You are absolutely amazing to your son. Don’t let your ex get in your head. I know my ex caused many health problems for me, my heart, thyroid, digestive, aches and pains in muscles and constant headaches. They all take a toll. Your ex is a pathetic bully who doesn’t deserve to be anywhere near you or your son. Stay strong and remember you know the truth, you lived it 💕

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content