Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Dating while going through divorce??? . Wanting you to meet there children within first couple of weeks when theyve not even met you themselves??? When you want to end things they immediately send a picture of there kids.. or put them on the phone to you????? Blaming there exes for everything and taking no blame themselves???? Using my past dv history against me… saying i urgently need more help… and how he had seen my marbles rolling down the hill???? Threatening to go to my sons place of work knowing hes special needs??? When i were with him he feared his ex ever finding out as he said his ex were that nasty she would call s.services and have a check done on me….??? He has totally messed with my mind…. i thought i were stronger than that ive ended it but he blamed me x*x

maddog
      Participant

Red flags all round!! Your instinct is right.

hop
      Participant

Yep, I think you’re right. It’s easy for people to say their ex is crazy and he’s probably letting everyone know he’s wracking them up! He’s the one with the problems but he makes you feel like you can’t say anything.

Iwantmeback
      Participant

Absolutely red flags, well done fir recognising and ending it. Very perceptive 💪
      IWMB 💞💞

KIP.
      Participant

Yep mind games galore. Blaming everybody else to keep the spotlight off him. Good riddance to bad rubbish. No experience is wasted if we learn from it x

Anonymous
      Inactive

Its really knocked me back… he were from a priveleged background… kept saying i needed to reflect on my bad behaviours used my past… wrapped up half a bottle of wine for my b.day and said he didnt know… had his childhood teddy in bed hes nearly 50!!!!! X

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content