Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

About there ex partners/wifes as to why it ended? Xx

Anonymous
      Inactive

My ex said they “didn’t have time for each other”. The previous relationship ended because she cheated on him.

When we first met, I loved that he never slagged off past partners. He still never has, which is weird.

You’ll think I’m really stupid because it’s a major red flag I guess? The two exes he was with the longest were “mental”.

colouringinfairy
      Participant

Both his exes cheated on him apparently…hard to imagine why! But that mixed with his abandonment issues meant he never trusted me and hated me hanging out with men. The irony that he was the untrustworthy one is not lost on me haha.

Yellowflower
      Participant

He said that she was very controlling and argumentative…then ages later told me he never said that and she was nice really😕

Marshmallow
      Participant

That she cheated on him and she was controlling. Although I believed him for a long time now that we have separated and I am better able to see him for what he was I am not convinced on either count.

KIP.
      Participant

She cheated on him. He even doubted his daughter was his. She was vindictive etc etc. Hes saying almost the same thing to his current gf about me.

KIP.
      Participant

He also said that she threw him out but then was nasty because he refused to go back to her 😂

Lavenderrose
      Participant

Mine hadn’t had a relationship in years! We met online, I had no history to go on. I just had to take everything at face value and accept him for him which was kind and loving at first x

EbonyRaven
      Participant

Apparently she cheated with his best friend. They were very young and I can imagine how awful she must have been feeling.

Random.
      Participant

That one was mental & accused him of being abusive, went all the way to a couple of days before court and everything was dropped then apparently, shes since moved away with their daughter & have no contact.
      The most recent one was because she was again mental, but actually bipolar. They also have a child together which I found out she was a pregnant a few months into our relationship.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content