Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

We’re before I ended it he had gone from being all smart arguing and been aggressive at times to sudden calmness…how can this be? Xx

Grey Rock
      Participant

They just keep changing tactics to see what works. I was just looking at the emails that mine sent me the week I left. Even in those you can see how he flips from calm and almost reasonable to raging and obscene threats to sad puppy and suicide threats. All in the space of a morning. And that’s what he was like in person too. Crazy making x*x

nbumblebee
      Participant

Its almost like a car doing 0-60 in 2 seconds in my house. He is nice loving wants sex i say no withing seconds he calls me names tells me im unattractive anyway they will calm down try his luck again when its a no off he goes telling me our marriage is over he then sleeps and leaves me crying. Then in the morning its denied forgotten about dont be silly i was joking then hes loving and kind and i doubt myself again. This goes on over and over round and round.
      Ive read so many stories on here how others are just the same a part of me is maybe seeing its got to be something right? Whatever you wanna call it, its nasty and crazy making and gosh you are so better off out my sweetie xxxx

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content