Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Minimrs
      Participant

So he was arrested (detail removed by Moderator) ago. He had various charges brought against him. He has a non molastion order against him. He can’t contact the kids. I feel a little lost i dont know what to do. I’m just carrying on dad to day the same as I would of. I have mixed emotions one minute I miss him and the next I’m so angry at what he has put us through. Where do I go from here. I’m crying one minute and laughing the next. The baby is tiring me out he is missing his dad and keeps calling him. The other kids are so happy that he has gone.i just don’t know what I supposed to be doing

Watersprite
      Participant

Hello Minimrs – oh WOW! What now – you keep on doing exactly what you are doing. Look after those children look after you! you will all be dealing with trauma in different ways. Now you can provide a safe calm home with normal ups and downs without fear. It will be an emotional rollercoaster but that’s normal it’s really really early days and with police and kids and grieving what you should all have had is so difficult – my heart goes out to you I’ve been there too x . But it gets better I promise -non mol very protective and police will have you location logged. Remain absolutely no contact report all breaches. Contact women’s aid they can support you and children and your GP too. When I left someone very wise said eat healthily walk a long way every day drink water and sleep / rest as much as you can. It’s back to basics for now but you know what it gets better keep sight of your future – your family are free safe and in time it will be amazing. What you are feeling is normal x Well done – you are amazing takes a lot to get so far !

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content