Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Mellow
      Blocked

I’ve had contact with a support worker and want to leave he said he would but you just don’t know ,

So I’ve moved bands on the council list a house came up a bit far from school I didn’t snap it but starting to regret as they are new houses

I’m
      Also feeling like I didn’t snag it because he says kids must be close by.when I really realised what he’s like I’ve started to think of my life long term I think eventually because he’s selfish he might not be like that with the kids I feel like what he says might be untrue I can’t depend on him .every day he has a different agenda of what he doing with his life it’s making me think if something comes up again I should just go and get on with my life .what would you do ?I’m not sure if I’m still being controlled I know I am in some ways but is this him controlling me .cause I’m trying to think about the kids he won’t be doing his errands but we are both leaving now anyway one of us can’t stay they have a good relationship but I realised he wants me to run after him then blame it on me after that I didn’t make effort children wise

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content