Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      disnejakzbdhs2
      Participant

everything i read tells me it emotional abuse but they way he responds make me feel like im over reacting for example he doesnt call our son for (detail removed by moderator) but then sends me an emailing saying its my fault our son upset because he hasnt spoken to him
      i feel he is purposely upsetting our son because ive recently applied to the court to sort out child arrangements but it impossible to prove
      so my questions is i have to wrote a statement for the hearing do i details the abuse ive felt for the last (detail removed by moderator) or is it irrelevant because court is to sort out child arrangements
      but if i dont say anything it doesnt explain why i want minimal contact but not interfere with contact with our son

and would it make me sound crazy if i include thing like he would come into house and (detail removed by moderator) so i knew he was there but couldnt do anything because it makes me sound crazy that i am upset he (detail removed by moderator)
      i wasnt upset about the (detail removed by moderator) it was him invading my privacy

KIP.
      Participant

Do you have a solicitor. It would be good to get legal advice and to get support from your local women’s aid. There is a domestic abuse helpline which is great too. What you describe is abusive and you definitely have the right not to be contacted by an abuser but tread carefully with court and child arrangements and how that’s perceived. That’s why legal advice is good. If you have told you ex not to contact you or enter you home and he continues then report it to the police. Can you use a third party for all contact? That way you can give the court this alternative.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content