Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Going to end things… he said things which were designed to make me feel guilty im sure….. like his dad had been diagnosed with high bloid pressure and he were worried about him he knows im fond if his parents.. also he said he had just changed his pension policy to leave me half of it…. i found this strange as he were so skingy with money…. and never liked paying… along with saying i were troubled and urgently needed to see my counsellor… he preyed on my vunerabilities knowing id previous dv… and my dad had died and my son had profound difficulties… he played mental mind games with me… he once said that people in public would of thought he were my psychiatrist.. xx

hop
      Participant

He does sound like he’s trying to put a guilt trip on you. Good on you for seeing through him! As for giving you half his pension you know what he’s like. Why would he suddenly change in his twilight years? Try not to fall for his bluster. It sounds like more mind games 💖

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content