Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

This morning for my son he were outside walking round my new car looking through the Windows checking it out. He has just rung to say he’s on his way back from seaside as it’s raining and then he said it’s f.ing ok for you eating your dinner!!!!!! Arnt I allowed to eat???? X

KIP.
      Participant

Keep the text. That’s abusive, if it carries on get him to pick his child up from a third party and block him completely. You do not need to suffer this kind of abuse anymore x

Serenity
      Participant

They are crackers.

My ex stormed out, then ( before I started divorce proceedings) he began sending me texts saying ‘it’s ok for you, sleeping on that nice mattress’ (?!!).

Loopy.

betterdays
        Participant

Hot strange serenity I had him making comments in the past about me sleeping in luxury bed while he were out in a caravan. And saying it’s ok for u in ur house ur lapping it up nothing’s changed for u he said uve still all the home comforts funny hey there all the same totally insane xx

Serenity
      Participant

Was I meant to sleep on cold tiles ?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content