Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      chocolatefudgecake
      Participant

so im still waiting for the person in question to be pulled in by the police, its been over (time removed by moderator)now and im still no further forward. my life is in bits because of this guy, he was turned my world upside down. I get night terrors and sometimes have to have people stay with me as im seeing things that wouldnt usually bother me 🙁 i always think of things differently, what if i hadnt had met him? What if i hadnt had fallen in love so soon. He has left me well and truly broken, my head and hearts in bits, i cant see a light at the end of this tunnel.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi hun. My ex entrapped me . I just never seen all the red flags till i run for my life!! I was in love with a monster hun … .. i was heart broken hun .. but iam.healing slowly . You will get stronger. I promise you time is a healer x

chocolatefudgecake
      Participant

Is it? I feep i cant move on. Im not capable of love x

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content