Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      resilient
      Participant

i am certain i am being targeted at work. these people have a history of abuse which management MUST turn a blind eye to. i keep feeling triggered, which upsets me. i know i am better than them and would never make anyone feel how they do. i keep helping others and i know they do not owe me but it stings to be made feel small. someone told me to keep my head high and i will. i do not like to feel like i am being held back and i know i am. What i am feeling is valid.

HopeLifeJoy
      Participant

Hi resilient
      I love your name ☺️
      You are absolutely right to want to be heard and you feelings are valid indeed.
      Is it the management of your department which is not supportive of you or is it upper management with the Chiefs? CEO, CTO, CFO etc?
      Either way I would suggest you consult with your HR department, inform yourself ahead on their intranet section about your rights.
      If it is a department issue you can take it up to another director from another department to back up your complaint and when it is against one of the chiefs, HR will hire an external mediator company to deal with the complaint.
      Either way you’ll be heard and hope you’ll feel validated.
      Sending you strength

resilient
      Participant

thank you hopelifejoy. your username is lovely too and your online demeanor. i will create a log. things have been looking up. i love the phrase “truth and love prevails” and in this case, i believe it is beginning to. i know that they are attempting to paint an ugly picture of me and it will eventually be reflected back on to them. i have to remind myself that there are kind people and this forum proves that. you prove that.

HopeLifeJoy
      Participant

Thank you kindly resilient, truth and love prevails indeed and that’s what perpetrators of all kinds underestimate to their ultimate loss. We are resilient and bounce back no matter what thanks to places like here.
      Glad to hear things are looking up for you at work, you go girl 💪👍🌸

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content