Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Cherryblossom
      Participant

Hi,

I have been made to live where my abuse and neglect happened no support at all. So navigated it myself.

I do find it difficult when my community treats me like to victim and refuses to see me in the here and now

Old friends are only willing to be around if I’m victim and needy.

My ex’s fiends live close by one I know lives around the corner from me and I have stalking.

I have had to choose to have new social circle in a different locality.
      My landlord treats me like I’m the victim and participates in stalking and harassment.
      When I set boundaries with these people they ignore me. When I’m looking for support for job applications they say yes I’ll provide a personal reference then don’t.

Please advise what this is all about and how I can stop swinging from victim to survivor.

I want to be a survivor, no more victim.

P.S assertiveness does not work with these people.

Darcy
      Participant

Hi beautiful Angel … Cherryblossom,
      I understand what you are saying and have been there to.
      You need to get grounded so when these people try to uproot you, you still stand strong and don’t get blown over.
      You have to truly believe it first before people around you will believe it.
      It sounds like you have identified what is going on so this is a good first step… you just need to work to strengthen this now.
      I recommend reading or listening to Louise Hay, You Can Heal Your Life. This will help you stand back in your power.
      Sending you continued love and support
      Darcy xx

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content