Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      starchild
      Participant

Well what a 24 hrs…I went off (detail removed by Moderator) with friends …to take part in something I have always done…anxious cause ex may turn up …been threatening ..and has turned up at other events recently, having gone through all the social media events, groups that I was down as attending with this group of people, commenting and stating would be going.

This is more difficult as my ( not so sure they are friends now), Say that my divorce and situation has taken too long ….don’t believe me that im not dragging it out….that my problems are my own making… and ive been effectively banned from talking about my life past present and future good times bad times …problems … not aloud to mention my ex at all. .. the only reason that im still not divorced or that the settlement has been agreed, signed off, is that someone has however not been compliant with some systems…so deliberately stalled.

Firstly 1 rule for one and another for others…. as one particular couple tried goading me into talking about stuff but I didn’t … when I joined in part of a conversation in which my Ex was mentioned there was an exchange of words between people which implied that I was aloud to have said something under that circumstance. …. At which point I suddenly realized I was being monitored , and there had obviously been some behind the scenes conversations.. All game playing stuff… naturally I was cross confined in another friend who launched at me for something she had witnessed on social media..(live feed!!! )
      I was not aware that I was being filmed …until what seems like a minute into the filming, when we were told…at which point another person in the room became very uncomfortable.

1. I’m not on any social media at the moment because of someone turning up to events having been monitoring my whereabouts through others.

2. The quality of the sound is such that you cant hear what’s being said, however I have been hounded for me bringing unhappiness and misery. as I was in deep conversation about stuff…so therefor putting on everyone my problems, to those around me and that the person filming wanted to prove that to the rest of the world it seems.. I was not talking about stuff….but in conversation about my friends political persuasions and mine …a subject that I did not start either!

I am hopping mad!!! Seems I am the local SPORT…easy target !! cause im nice…vulnerable …and quite stressed … because of all the financial responsibility for things that is being placed on me when it should still be a joint responsibility.

I am again going to drastically reduce my social group, I am a nice person that see’s the best in everyone… to my detriment… however this is the 3rd time this couple have tried to goad me, try and put me down, make me look in the wrong for some reason, the fact that they have manipulated social media and posted up to the web ….
      Funny Im feeling very paranoid now but I ain’t no fool and no when I have been set up deliberately I know this may seem like total gobbledygook to everyone else on here …but im just venting

I have had my whole weekend ruined because of this … another friend gave me tickets to attend a gig (detail removed by Moderator) with some of the above people…but don’t feel safe in their company now because of the couple causing me to feel set up… who initially were not part of this weekend …

Sorry rant over ….

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content