Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      ImFeelinglost
      Participant

My ex is (Detail removed by Moderator) was talking to me yesterday morning saying (Detail removed by Moderator).  I didn’t respond in the right way so he ignored me for rest of day, so why am I sat crying because I’m been ignored I know this is my chance now to block and go, remove my doorbell which he controls, pack up his things he has here and just contact for children but I can’t do it, it’s taking all my power not to message a long paragraph about how I’m hurting but I still can’t just cut it and believe the lies of he’s missing me and wants to change I know it sounds stupid he has a new gf but feeds me the lines I’m not happy with her bla bla but I know its just lies and don’t know what holding me back. How do you just cut the cord and go for good?

searchingforhope
      Participant

I feel your pain. I thought once he left the house not long ago that it would get better, but it hasn’t its as hard if not harder as he keeps saying he loves me and wants to try again. My gut has helped guide me to here, but it’s like I’m either being reeled back in or else he’s picking away at me to weaken me.
      To try and help yourself more, could you pack up his things and just put them aside somewhere out of site, that would be a start. Keep talking and reaching out.
      I can’t tell you how to cut the cord as I’m struggling with that right now myself. The battle he will start for the kids is terrifying me. I think that is what is freezing me.
      Keep going day by day, hopefully you will find a bit of strength each day. Sending you love and strength xx

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content