Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

i have done many posts over the last couple of weeks had lots of fantastic advice and took all of it. i even changed my mind about a date i didn’t go which im glad as i wasn’t 100% so glad of that decision. i now feel guilty and i dont know why. i met a guy through work we hit it off straight away and there was lots of chemistry between us. after the training course he took me for tea we had a great time dropped me off at home have me a big hug we exchanged numbers. he has kept intouch and have arranged to meet again (detail removed by moderator). I’m really looking forward to it. so can anyone please tell me why i feel so guilty i havnt done anything wrong. im not smitten im very cautious my barriers are very secure as i dont know him but he has given me butterflies which i have never had in absolute years…

HunkyDory
      Participant

Take your time chik, you’ll know when you’re ready. Maybe that little bleeder trauma bond is hanging around. Tell him to do one and enjoy your date, how exciting 😘💪 xx

Anonymous
      Inactive

hi hunkydory i think your so right.. i also think im scared of getting hurt and let down again.. im gonna go i nothing to lose..xx

KIP.
      Participant

Your feelings and emotions are still all over the place and very raw. You’re really quite vulnerable especially since everything is so recent. I’ve been where you are with the guilty feelings. I don’t feel anything like that now so be aware of your vulnerability. I’m not advising don’t go, just tread very carefully x

Anonymous
      Inactive

i know kip. i took your advice last time and i am so glad that i did as it wasn’t the right time. i really appreciate all the advice given. my emotions are still everywhere 99.9% are anger and hatred now.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content