Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Minimrs
      Participant

I’m stuck again. I accidentally called my ex partner a couple of month’s ago I was drunk and his was the only number in my head. Since then he’s found out where I live and he phones every night. He keeps asking to see the kids snd for me to meet him. Iv Me him once and he seemed different. But I know he isn’t because he can’t change. He tells me he loves me and all that rubbish. The thing is I can’t just cut him off, iv got social services involved. If they found out that I was talking to him they would take the kids off me. But if I cut him off he will call them and tell them what iv been doing. How can I get out of this. Yet again I’m stuck and being dictated by this man.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Don’t let him blackmail you ? How does he know about social services? I’ve been in your situation and I was blackmailed over this by my ex , I stayed out of fear , made same mistake you did . Cut all contact and stop responding, the more you engage , the more it goes against you if it were to come out . Do not lose your children over this man , he is not worth it . If he does tell them which I doubt you can say he has been Harassing you and you were in fear and he was blackmailing you to continue contact . You unfortunately opened the door , I did same , now shut it firmly behind, before he causes any more damage . You gtta try and protect yourself and your children, he will use social services against you as a tactic to keep you in the relationship. X

Mellow
      Blocked

Change your phone number

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content