Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Yellowcup
      Participant

Hi ladies,

After all the mental abuse, threats and one physical incident why am I so upset about him having left?

I bit back at him when we had a argument and he said he (detail removed by moderator). So he left me.

He’s done it before. Left me and come back but I don’t think he will return this time my gut says.

I have everything going for me and I can’t understand why I am so stuck on him. The only thing making me unhappy in life is him.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Trauma bonds yellowcup could be? guilt and maybe self esteem? I know my default feeling used to be guilt so I’d end up putting everyone’s feelings above my own for things I didn’t want to do (that id already verbalised I didn’t want) maybe through his manipulations and your kindness maybe these were used against you (they use our feelings against us and they are really really good at it)remember things you like to do to try and take your mind of it or speak to people (if he hasn’t isolated you from everyone) when your self esteem is high and you know you deserve only good people that treat you well you won’t need him anymore
      🧡🤗❤️

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content