Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Worrywart
      Participant

Hi Ladies, for some reason ive started to feel very jealous of my ex’s new but old gf ….i don’t know why i feel like this at all its ridiculous! but i cant help it, is this just more of this roller coaster ride im still on? i just don’t know any more 🙁 without sounding like a broken record, i’m still reeling over the fact he walked away in a blink of an eye (this time) after decades together, i don’t think i’m ever going to be happy again, ive been stupid i have looked on her page on social media and there was a pic of her and him sat together on there, he commented underneath saying ‘you look beautiful’ with a love heart next to it, he never commented on my stuff like that ever! in fact i was never allowed to put pics of me and him together on anything with out him telling me to take it down, the reason was usually a lame excuse for why he wanted me to take it down, thats why im so hurt,(she blocked me on her social media right from the start) so she thinks i cant see it, also he has put nothing on his social
      media, so im thinking that he means what he is saying to her and not trying to get back at me, if that makes sense…i know i shouldn’t have looked but my curiosity got the better of me, feel so worthless now 🙁 x

KIP.
      Participant

They’re in the love bombing phase. She thinks she’s won first prize, wait till she finds out it’s the booby prize. It was my ex new gf that did all the social media stuff. How wonderful their life was together. We all know what’s going on behind the scenes. If not now, it will soon x learn from the hurt you find when you look at social media. And yes, it’s part of this awful roller coaster ride. No doubt he’s told her you’re crazy and to block you x

fizzylem
      Participant

I think it might help if you can find a way to end it for you WW, get to that place where you have decided it is done, feel you no longer want him or to know anything about him hey – as you’re not there yet. Put him out WW. Until you decide it’s over then it feels he is still a big part of your life doesn’t it. The man is dreadful and you know this; she will get exactly what you got at some point; their history always repeats. Its horrid to hear you torturing yourself like this, second guessing what is going in their lives and their relationship; you know how this will unfold already.

We all make the same mistake, we were led to believe that he felt the same when this was not true. These men see loyalty as a weakness, they love their women to be loyal as it tells him she’s working for me now; but they have no loyalty to anyone but the self – who wants a man like that?! This is who she’s got hey.

They don’t ever really attach to anyone, more they please themselves and hang with the person feeding them. I pity this woman, I hope she enjoys it while it lasts, but I also hope that she has the courage to walk away the moment she realises it no longer feels right. This man broke your heart WW, and until you let him go you will only relive the pain over and over again. End it chick, tell yourself ‘I am done.’ x

Worrywart
      Participant

thank you both for your reply’s …i just feel its so unfair what he has done to me and im so angry that he can just carry on living his life on cloud 9 … he truly is sick! i really cant wait for karma to bite him up the arse!!! ….hope its soon xx

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content