Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Woollymammal
      Participant

Hi ladies ,

Hopefully signing contract for new place next week..
      (detail removed by moderator)
      Started to get a panic attack as I was going to.sign contract on my place and if safe leave the next day…Now I can’t go.that day as my daughter couldn’t view the house off his family..
      Why do big hurdles come, if I leave I don’t think his family would let her have the rented house..
      So I’m panicking about leaving, if I go I upset him..( but why has he such a hold on me) ?
      But if I stay ( which deep down I want to run npw)..
      Oh gosh why, why, why????
      I just want to be at peace, please, please I want to go and not come back this time..
      Sending hugs
      X*x

Anonymous
      Inactive

It’s time to start looking after you x

Escapee
      Participant

Hi Woolly

I had a similar situation arise…..it’s a really hard decision but I knew I was no good to my family unless I got out.

You’ve worked so hard to get to this stage, you need to put yourself first. Your daughter is no longer a child and will need to decide for herself how her relationship with the rest of her family goes forward without you there. It may be rocky for a while but you’ve done your bit. Look after you now xx

KIP.
      Participant

Take the house and move in when you’re ready. You don’t need to move right away x

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content