Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Emptybutfree
      Participant

I’m worried that I’m going to be laughed at and further abused (detail removed by Moderator). I’m worried things will be turned on me and im thinking of every scenario, it’s really getting me down. He’s not here yet he’s still got so much control over my life and emotions.

KIP.
      Participant

Have you requested a video link (detail removed by Moderator). You’re a vulnerable witness and there are laws to protect you. Talk to Victim Support. I felt the same but my case was taken extremely seriously.(detail removed by Moderator) I stuck to the truth and he was shown to be a liar. Your case wouldn’t be going (detail removed by Moderator) if there wasn’t enough evidence so try to distract yourself from it. Look at mindfulness and meditation to try and ease the anxiety x everyone (detail removed by Moderator) was really nice and understood how traumatic it was but definitely ask for a video link (detail removed by Moderator) and have support there either a friend or someone from witness service x

KIP.
      Participant

Do you know if he’s done this before to other women? Have you used Claire’s law to find out?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content