Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Bubblegum
      Participant

Hello ladies .It’s been on my mind quite lot lately .These men that treat us so badly not supportive of there own children .Not in a bad way but will there behaviour back Fire on them one day ? Surely you can’t continue treat people badly and get away with it all time .I always thought if they were happy within themselves there own life .Why stillcontinue to abuse even years down line without even seeing them no contact .
      Will they ever get there happy ever after ? X*x

hop
      Participant

They don’t live in a happy-ever-after as we would want. Their happy-ever-after involves destruction and heartache…..our destruction and heartache!! I don’t know about you but I strive for s calm and loving life all he seems to want is your see me and our kids miserable and tormented. It depends on your perspective. As far as I wish I was concerned he’s getting nothing because I strive for everything he hates….love peace and a harmonious home. The only way you can feel ok is by forgetting him and his agenda……he is nothing! You are everything đź’™

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content