Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

Opened my b.room curtains looked out the Windows into the garden went into a trance and thought I wondered if he’s thinking about me and kids…… I doubt it very much!!!!! Just thrown and forgot about like we’re nothing x

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Betterdays,

I hope that your day has finished in a more positive way than it started. You are doing so well so please be kind to yourself and give yourself plenty of time to heal.

Best wishes,

Lisa

Serenity
      Participant

You aren’t nothing.

They want us to be and feel like nothing- but you had the strength to ditch him.

You and your kids are special and important. I hope you are doing all you can to get all the help you need.

Don’t think his jealousies and selfishness are a reflection on you. He was born as he is- it’s no reflection on you X

Confused123
      Participant

Beleivie me hun wheni say time is a healer, take a deep breath each morning and be greatful u and kids r safe now

Ayanna
      Participant

You are doing great.
      As much as I know about the genetic mess that is called man I can tell you that he thinks about you and the kids and he will probably be in disbelief how strong and determined you are and he will be full of self pity.
      Try to focus on your life and the kids and use your energy on that.
      I know this is easier said than done. I hope you have support.
      The hurt will faint with time.

betterdays
        Participant

Thankyou ayanna. Yes I’ve built massive strength I should really be proud x

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content