Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Hazydayz
      Participant

I just want to applaud all the caring hearts in here 👏 I’ve seen some lovely thought for others suffering appearing unexpectedly when needed most. This I have experienced myself too. It’s lovely to see it sent to others who need, There for them to find. Something precious I witnessed, just by chance viewing💞

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Hazydayz

Thank you so much for this post. It is really uplifting and very kind of you to say such lovely words. It is so nice to read the supportive comments to each other and to know that we are all looking out for each other and no one is on their own.

Thank you for your support on the forum!

Take care and keep posting

Lisa

Escapee
      Participant

Hazydayz, even though I haven’t been active for a while, I have been popping in and I completely agree with you. This also applies to you my lovely lady, as I know you have been dealing with your own heartaches but giving love and support to others…….this space is very special. Wonderful women who support with no judgement, just compassion and understanding ❤️🙏

Hazydayz
        Participant

💞💞💕

Cuppatea
        Participant

I love what you said. My heart goes out to everyone. And I hope someday we get the love we deserve. And someday we’d look back and know we did what we did for the best and be proud of ourselves for all the achievements.

Lots of love xx

Hazydayz
        Participant

Cuppatea💕 sorry! forgot to show the love💞 thanks for your reply💐 Hope your feeling the love today❤️

Lottieblue
      Participant

Yes, thank you Hazy, that was really nice to flag it up. People’s kindness can be, quite literally, a lifesaver. Sometimes, this forum is the only place we have to turn to, and you’re right, it’s not only the sound advice that we come here for, but the love. Thank you everyone 💕💕

Hazydayz
        Participant

Lottieblue thankyou too💞

iliketea
      Participant

💕 🤗 💐

Anonymous
      Inactive

Big Loves to all our Awesome Ladies here! We are family! I got all my Sistas with me! Also a Big Shout out to those who read and do not post…X*X I wish we could all have one big slumber party! Wouldn’t be alot of slumbering going on however. Maybe we should go find ourselves an island retreat somewhere…. At any rate we have our virtual island here!

Hazydayz
        Participant

❤️goodidea!🌞🏖️🏝️🛌🛌🤗💞

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content