Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Moonsky
      Participant

(Detail removed by moderator) I went zero contact blocking him from being able to send me Any sort of messages. He had been sending abusive messages for a long time now. (Not that I replied to them) but (detail removed by moderator) complexly blocking him knowing I can’t receive any messages was a weight of my shoulders. Any contact he needs to send out our kid has to go through a mutual person. Fingers crossed things will get better.

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Moonsky,

That’s great to hear that you’ve taken that step and you’re feeling a bit lighter about everything. I really hope things continue in this positive direction for you.

Take care and keep posting to let us know how you’re getting on,

Lisa

HopeLifeJoy
      Participant

Hi Moonsky
      Well done for going No Contact and sorting out child communication through third party. This takes the air right out of his abuse 💪
      What a breath of fresh air it must give you. Huge relief.
      Well done, it takes courage and determination, you can be proud of yourself of this achievement yes! 💪😘

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content