“I’ve been thinking back over the year and I can’t quite believe the progress that I’ve made which is largely due to the most wonderful support and advice I’ve received on here. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for their support and being so open with their experiences and advice as it’s helped me get to a place of safety and for that, I’ll be forever grateful.”
- Domestic abuse in Black and Minoritised Ethnic communities
- Is it abuse?
- Positive moments
- Familial abuse
- Living with domestic abuse and disability
- Refuges and emergency accommodation
- Women over 50
- Are you new to the forum?
- Getting out
- Having a bad day?
- General discussion
- Life after an abusive relationship