New Groups Feature
We have created the Groups feature to allow for more in-depth discussion on specific topics with moderators and other specialists.
By taking part in a live group discussion you can get your questions answered immediately, and connect with other survivors who want to have a more focused discussion on a particular aspect of domestic abuse.
How are group discussions different to the main forum?
- Group discussions are only visible and accessible to members of the forum and that particular group.
- Group discussions will take place at specific times when a moderator will be online to immediately respond to your queries.
How do I access groups?
- Clicking on the groups in the list in the right hand side menu.
- OR Go to the Groups directory page to see the full list of groups you are able to join.
- OR Go to Your profile and click on the Groups tab to manage your group memberships.
- OR Go to the “How are you?” tab on the top right of your page to view group notifications and view your memberships.
Once you have been added to the group click on the “forums” icon to see the discussion taking place.
Join the thread for the particular day that has been started by the moderator.
Don’t start new topics as we want all the discussions from one session to take place in the same thread.
Your group membership and ability to post will only be approved during the specific times the group is open.
If you have any queries please contact the moderator: [email protected]