This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Hazydayz 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

• Author
     Hazydayz 
    Participant

I woke up today thought yes! It’s a good day! Had time out….thought about stuff know where my life is and where I want it to go! And I’m back here with you lovelies! Hoping that it’s a good morning for you all too! I’m in for a busy day maybe? lots of replies to send💞 and a dump later maybe?😏 Fill that truck!🚚

KIP. 
    Participant

Enjoy and embrace those good days. Lots more to come 💕

Wants To Help 
    Participant

Hi Hazydayz,

Great to see you are on a roll of positivity today. I think we may have coined a new phrase about ‘having a dump’ lol. It’s unique to the sisterhood of this forum 🙂

Any ladies out there who feel like having a big dump today, go ahead!

Hazydayz 
      Participant

💕😄Yeah!…truck’s free🚚

Braelynn 
    Participant

Morning! Thought I heard someone buzzing about with energy! Going to drink some water from your well! You go girl!

Hazydayz 
      Participant

Hope that water working for you! Just Buzzing about… getting truck ready 🚚 you got that space still? See you sometime soon💞

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

EXIT SITE

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ Jobs

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account