Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Freedom12345
      Participant

I’m in therapy, had a mental break down over the mental and physical abuse. (detail removed by moderator) I reposted the post and wrote what he really was like and what he put me through. Iv kept quite for (detail removed by moderator) and working out with my therapist if I should re open my case with police. I don’t know what come over me. Now Iv given him the power of slander and sat waiting for the police to knock the door. Why do I feel like I’m losing control over my own mind

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Freedom12345,

Thank you for your post. I’m sorry to hear about your situation. I can understand how that post must have been triggering for you-you know what you had to go through and endure. abusive men can be very manipulative and charming to the outside world. Its understandable this may have provoked a reaction in you.

if you are concerned you may want to seek legal advice. Rights of Women are a voluntary organisation that offer free confidential legal advice over the phone. Their Criminal Law line offers advice on sexual offences, domestic abuse, harassment & stalking, reporting to police & criminal justice system and criminal injuries compensation. They are available on 0207 251 8887 (Tues 2-4pm & 7-9pm, Thurs 2-4pm, Fri 10am-12pm).

Best Wishes

Lisa

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content