Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Atsah
      Participant

Just feeling rough tonight.having therapy but really takes it out of me.suddenly hits me when i least expect it.just feel lonely and like i am just going mess everything up i do.after all these years gone by after leaving him and still living in fear through the thoughts/memories in my head.i am always on edge and find it so hard to relax but just keep going with work and home putting on the show of being ok..just sick of him wasting even more of my life and it makes me cross he is still getting to me.he carries on his life with another poor woman and has money and acts like he has done nothing wrong…all my fault.through the therapy i am re living all which i know is the point to work through it but i am constantly exhausted.i appreciate the fact some of you are still living with abusers and i am lucky i got out’free’ of him but not in my head,but my heart goes out to you all x

minimeerkat
      Participant

you are doing amazing. especially showing such courage revisiting the trauma
      you should be so proud of yourself
      just take each day as it comes & have faith that you will feel stronger in time
      there is all the kindness support & understanding you could wish for on this forum – you can relax here & be yourself
      so keep going – im rooting for you
      thinking of you x

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content