Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Pineapplepie
      Participant

He went out after work and (detail removed by Moderator), says he went to someone he knows house after (detail removed by Moderator), I do believe he was there, who knows who else was there too.

He asked me what was up when he come in, I said (detail removed by Moderator)
      he said (detail removed by Moderator)

so basically he’s saying that he can do as he pleases and I can not say anything. I could never do anything like that (I wouldn’t ) but if i did all hell would break loose if I did.

why, why why would he think it is ok to do this, no apologies and basically blame me for it?!

Hereforhelp
      Participant

To show what power he holds..you are right In that he does what he wants, he self entitled to do whatever he pleases but you have a different set of rules by him..

The entitlement my husband had was crazy, so irrational!

How are you doing?

HFH ❤️

Pineapplepie
      Participant

Thank you, I’m ok, he has been trying to get a reaction out me (detail removed by Moderator), picking at everything. He was absolutely vile about something so small. He has something to go too (detail removed by Moderator) and I think he has wanted me to react, to say something he can use against me to have an excuse to do it again. He asked me to pick him up (detail removed by Moderator) but I think if had said anything he would have said he staying out or something like that. I’ve said I will call him on the way but then, he does what he wants so he may not answer his phone when I do go pick him up and make me look like a crazy person sat outside for him, that has happened before too.

I think I’ve noticed a pattern in what he does so he doesn’t feel any guilt and can blame me for his behaviour.

its really upset me in the past, thinking what have I done, what have I said, and thinking I wish I had never said that etc. I’ve blamed myself and apologised so many times to him for his behaviour or for the way he has spoke to me ‘because I caused him to say or do things’

With me not saying anything at all back to all the things he has picked at me, I think if he does do the same (detail removed by Moderator) and then shouts and call me names etc, I definitely know it’s not me that’s caused him to behave that way.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content