Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Butterfly-A
      Participant

I have been offered a new job and we are moving in around (detail removed by moderator).

we are moving somewhere really far, very far from my family.

If my husband didn’t act how he does, I would be looking forward to it, I would be excited about the new opportunity. But underneath, I have so much fear of being isolated with him.

I tell him how excited I am everyday because I can’t deal with the backlash if I told him my true feelings.

He is making me do something I really dont want to do and dont feel ready for.

If there are any religious people on this forum, please pray for me.

lover of no contact
      Participant

Hi Butterfly-A,

I just wanted you to know I  will pray for you. Your gut is trying to warn you that you will be isolated with him if the move is far away from your supports. Can you defer it for a while. Maybe ring and chat to someone on the Live Chat. Keep on posting on here. Keep sharing about it. Is ‘no’  an option regards the move/job? Who would not be happy if you said no. Keep reaching out for support in this

minimeerkat
      Participant

lover of no contact has given such a really good response to your post.  they normally do their very best to isolate us even when we have family & friends close by so the situation you will soon find yourself in is concerning. keep in touch with all who love & support you.  and stay safe

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content