Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Hazydayz
      Participant

Sitting here by the sea…the golden sunlight dawning on the waves. Memories, like the ripples on the water constantly coming towards me. The suns warmth round my shoulders feels like a warm embrace. The loving arms of lost but genuine loved ones here now again with me I think. My little companion sat beside me ready but waiting for a stroll on the beach together. A lovely memory 💗 aaah Sandy toes and paws we’ll have again I think. Remembering those days… I’m off now to walk the sands alone this time…gathering the prettiest shells I find, to take home to my baby. I’ll lay them in my garden peaceful place and sit with her there again. Real Love never dies💗 come on babe let’s go, time for a walkies🐾👣 How lovely to be beside the sea again! Me and my memories and my little friend here too with me still! Thinking of all of you and your daily struggles. Wish you were here🌅🏖️🦀🐚 and free☀️🕊️🐬🐳 I’ll dip my toes soon and stand later in the rock pools thinking of you all.💞

Hazydayz
      Participant

🌅It’s like summertime again here…☀️ I feel so grateful to be here, feeling free of pain. Except for the reminder, dogs walking their pet owners up & down the seafront🐾👣 💞

Beautifulday
      Participant

sounds like absolute bliss lovely xx

Hazydayz
        Participant

Hi Beautifulday💗 it’s a beautiful day, wish you were here enjoying it too! It’s bliss but for missing someone special🐾 see you all later I’m off to find more shells🏖️🐚🦀 You have a nice day I hope! x💞

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content