Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Surviving
      Participant

(Detail removed by moderator) night without my little girl as she had to spend (Detail removed by moderator) with her dad in holidays. I’ve missed her so much. It’s been hard seeing her dad out working and not knowing who my little one is being left with. But she is home tomorrow and we get to go on holiday

KIP.
      Participant

Hang in there and try not to let him see you are upset. This will fuel his fire. These men often get bored when they don’t get a reaction. Meantime if you still have legal aid I would get another opinion. Get the access changed so that he cannot dump her on someone else when you are available. You have your child’s best interests at heart which is more than can be said for him.

Surviving
      Participant

(Detail removed by moderator) cafcass said it’s none of my business what he does while he has her and vice versa. To me it isn’t stability for her. She is too young to be taken from her mum and siblings to then be passed to other people. If he can’t have her in the holidays himself then he shouldn’t take her. I’m fighting a loosing battle (Detail removed by moderator). I face loosing her if I carry on fighting. He has to have her (Detail removed by moderator) the summer holidays so again she is going to be looked after by other people 10 hours a day again.

KIP.
      Participant

(Detail removed by moderator)t told me a load of rubbish. So did my solicitor. There’s more than one court and more than one solicitor. I’m not saying to risk losing your daughter but visiting other solicitors for advice or ringing Rights for Women for free advice. Get a private report done from a child psychologist. What you’re saying in your post is more than reasonable and sensible. Even a judge would not want their young child left with strangers when the mother was willing to have her. I used to go to bed with my child around 7 every evening. I didn’t know it at the time but it was because of the abuse. It’s exhausting being on high alert. Your local women’s aid may also have some strategies x

Surviving
      Participant

She is home. She is happy. She said she had a great week. Apart from (Detail removed by moderator) they slept at his the next at his girlfriend’s where her poor child had to sleep on a floor as there wasn’t enough space. She was looked after by his mum while he worked. She has a.big mark on her face where app she fell (Detail removed by moderator). Accident but wouldn’t have happened if she came home while he worked. She also says she plays (Detail removed by moderator) which I’m not too please with as she is far too young. She don’t even play the Xbox at home as I don’t want her becoming addicted like the others. She normally plays her tablet now and again on kids learning games and cbeebies. He didn’t write in her contact book about her week or about what happened to her face and he don’t answer my concerns I put in the book. He has shared care now so I asked him if he could just buy her school shoes for once but all I get is you get child benefit

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content