Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      cupcakes
      Participant

I have Internet again so I am back..

(detail removed by Moderator)ago I left my abusive husband even though he called the police to try and stop me I went..

I feel so much better I seriously think another week and I’d have had a breakdown. I still have a long way to go but I’m feeling stronger day by day. The hardest part is when he has the children that breaks my heart.

At the time I doubted if I was doing the right thing but I definitely did and I know that even though I’ve a lot to get through I am going to be OK.

Thank you for all your support

Xx

KIP.
      Participant

Well done. Try to keep a journal of his behaviour, don’t be alone with him and keep eating and hydrating. It’s important to stay strong physically. Stay safe. It does get easier. Time and no contact x

Lightness
      Participant

Well done Cupcakes!
      You will get lots of nonsense from him and you will feel loads of emotions I am sure. At times it will feel like it won’t get better, but it will. You are a massive step closer to freedom

Lx

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content