Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Happiermex
      Participant

Iv been doing really well lately, but since last night I have felt so emotional and lonely… I know his new partner will get what I had but it just upsets me so bad. He’s getting to forget about me so easily we where together for a lot of years and engaged..
      He’s cuddling up and falling in love I expect. Whilst I sit her feeling worthless and empty. I’m hoping this will pass and I have a few more good days again because it hurts. I think it’s been easy because of quarantine and staying in etc Iv avoided him and her. But when people say things and tell you they seen them out together I get a over whelming feeling. So heart breaking when all u wanted was to love and be loved.

Iwantmeback
      Participant

You’re right these feelings will pass, let them in, get stronger with them. Also know that you had those times in the beginning but she’ll end up feeling like you one day unless she cuts him loose first. Know you’re going through normal feelings and let yourself grieve. It’s only through grief that we can move on and come out the other side
      💞💞

Happiermex
      Participant

I have no choice but to move through them and keep going because there is no going back.
      I am solid on that. I just can’t wait to feel enough again and whole. I hear about them or see them and it weakens me.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content