Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Hazydayz
      Participant

My message from Auriel cheered me up just. I had been sucked into a horrible vacuum of abuse again! From him! It came out of nowhere and the onslaught lasted an hour, this was prior to my finding my simple picture message here. (Detail removed by moderator) I am getting a divorce! I don’t know how I’m going to get the support outside of here but I am not talking to him now or again even though he is trying to suck me back in to small talk like he always does. I hate him to my soul. I really do! He can’t understand what his abusive background has done to me through his abusing me. I won’t expect him to be anything but the hateful abuser he is. It’s my fault for thinking he might understand as he was a victim of abuse growing up. He’s still a victim? is his viewpoint and I’m the one being abused by him! I was feeling better but writing about this is making me feel sick.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hazy he’s always gonna victim (in his own eyes) (detail removed by moderator) this his the annual minimising thing they do (it’s in freedom somewhere?) if he’s like a sucky messed up hoover you have to put him outside in a big blue bag for council to pick up and take away (though no literally I think shoving people in big blue bags might be an offence 🤭) yep sucky hoovers broke put it (him) outside 😆

Hazydayz
      Participant

Thanks again Auriel 🤗 yes I’m trying hard now to get him outside of my life and affecting me! He’s for the bin! 🗑️

Anonymous
        Inactive

🤣 yep you gonna have to phone the council, arrange a time to pick him up 🤣

Hazydayz
        Participant

😂 Working on that one!🚚

Bananaboat
      Participant

Amazing news, well done for telling him you want out. That’s huge. Yes he might convince you back in but you now know you can say these words and leave anytime you want. As you’ve found, no matter what you do they will always be the victim somehow – let him, you know the truth. Good luck x

Hazydayz
        Participant

Bananaboat thanks for the support, I have told him many times I want a divorce, I’m going to see a solicitor next week I’ve decided to get some clarity on getting divorce now. Only thing is I can’t leave, I’ve sadly got no where to go or noone to take me in until I do have somewhere. I do know if I’m divorced he has no legal rights to remain in my home, soo that’s my best bet I think? He will be gone then for good!yes, your right about him being the victim in his head! And I do know the truth. Thankyou for your good luck wishes, I really do appreciate it x

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content