Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Ayanna
      Participant

He shouted at me again and I even forgot why. I was so drained.
      I had worked all day and was tired and just wanted to sleep.
      I had so enough of his shouting and stupid things that came out of his mouth. At some point my resistance kicked in and I said: I can do whatever I want.
      He instantly shut up and stared at me in disbelief. What did you say? he asked. I repeated it.
      He shouted again: Who do you think you are? In this house you do what I say! He slapped me on the head, punched my chest. I curled up and covered my head with my arms. I said nothing anymore, just waited until it was over.
      Once he decided to stop and went to bed he raped me.
      I felt nothing. It was just my body and I had to let him, otherwise he would punch me more and never let me sleep and I had to go back to work in the morning.

Now I am free. I can do what I want as I had said to him. And I do what I want whenever I want. That will never change again.

All the stupid men out there who think they are always right and they can tell women what to do, go to hell and never return!

Confused123
      Participant

Hey Hun

U ok ? I know it sickenignhow they treated us , but hey inthe end we got out

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content