Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

I’m on my second day of no contact and feel great.free!

I had a job interview and was offered it on the spot today,I start tomorrow and I will now be working full time- something he didn’t allow, so I’ve been struggling financially since we split.
      Not any more I see a glimmer of light a life for me and my kids.

I just wanted to say thank you to you all for being here and listening to me it’s been a really tough few months but I finally feel I’m doing this I’m getting my life back.
      No doubt I will have bad days but I know I can be happy I know I deserve it and it feels great to just do what I like what I decide.

Fsc❤️❤️

KIP.
      Participant

Such adventures we can have when we are free! Enjoy your new life ❤️👏👏👏

lover of no contact
      Participant

Well done. Keep posting for support if ‘the No Contact’ gets too tough. Good luck with your new job. Onwards and upwards.

We are mighty without them!!

Thank you ladies ❤️

I just feel so proud of myself it’s such a great feeling. I thought I’d never cope I read my posts from when I first started and I don’t recognise myself it is truly amazing once you just let go. I’m feeling my name suits me today.

A massive thank you for all the posts I ve read from everyone it’s great knowing your not alone in this ❤️❤️

Alicenotichains
      Participant

Well done indeed. It’s truly been a roller coaster ride for you. There will be ups and downs ahead but you are doing the right thing for you and your kids- well done xx

Dragonfly
      Participant

That’s great news. Keep going 😀

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content