Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
      ashestobeauty
      Participant

The irony is massive but (detail removed by moderator). I am at work, thank goodness but after work I am making my formal statement to the police. I am sad, scared and lonely. I wish it was 12 hours ahead. Just want this day over.
      Thank you for reading. X

Iwantmeback
      Participant

That’s how I look at things I don’t want to do, imagine myself ‘this time tomorrow’. (Detail removed by moderator). I think you are being very brave. Will be thinking of you. 💚💜

IWMB 💕💕

lover of no contact
      Participant

Well done for not letting the scared feelings stop you. You are extremely brave. Take the action despite your feelings. You did the right thing to post on here for support. Good luck on making the statement to the police. Post on here after and we will support you.

You are not on your own. I would give Women’s Aid a ring if you have the time for extra support also.

teabag
      Participant

Massive hugs to you. Your a warrior now. X

KIP.
      Participant

I did it too. Well done. Remember the women’s aid helpline and Samaritans if you feel overwhelmed later. Power to you x

teabag
      Participant

P.s as a non warrior I’m not strong enough to make a statement…. yet. Would be good to hear how it went. So proud of you and KIP too!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Go ATB!!

And Teabag, we’re all warriors on here. Your time will come x*x

Iwantmeback
      Participant

Hi teabag, you are a warrior, good warriors choose which battles to fight. Look at how far you’ve come, look at the strength you’re gaining. Don’t ever think you’re not.
      Keep strong and getting stronger
      IWMB 💕💕

Anonymous
      Inactive

Once I started talking, the police couldn’t shut me up!!

ashestobeauty
      Participant

I am home now. I gave my evidence and it was fine. The 2 female officers were very supportive and professional, just the right balance. Glad it’s done. It’s out of my hands now.
      We are all warriors, some active, some silent but warriors all the same. We are warriors for each other.
      Thank you for listening and being there.
      Xx

Starandlittlestar
      Participant

Sending hugs. It must have been so tough. Be proud of yourself. X*x

KIP.
      Participant

Well done. Good to get it off your chest. He’s their problem now. Rollercoaster of emotions to come but you will get through this stronger and wiser. Power to you x

Iwantmeback
      Participant

I’m so very very proud of you and you should be proud of yourself too. Get a good night’s sleep, let the police deal with him now. Good bless you.
      IWMB 💕💕

Apricotpoppy
      Participant

Hi Ashestobeauty, that’s fantastic to hear a huge step forward. What a relief. All the best. Apricotpoppy x

EbonyRaven
      Participant

Well done. I’ve done that interview too, it is difficult, and you must have been exhausted afterward. It’s done now though, so you won’t have to go through that again. Treat yourself to something nice as a reward. xx

teabag
      Participant

Massive well done to you. And thanks for the warrior welcome too!

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content