Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      White Rose
      Participant

I think I feel happy. I’m not sure but I think I do. Scared to accept it might be that long forgotten emotion!
      Key parts of financial settlement going through and my constant feeling that I’d made a mistake and he’s not really as mad and evil as I thought has been well and truly put to bed. Two solicitors and an estate have both independently said they’ve never met anyone quite as manipulating as him and all have used evil to describe him!
      No contact has made this feeling possible. We had to have contact for our daughter initially but after legal advice that she asked for she’s also cut him out of her life totally so even that’s not needed.
      I still get the odd threatening email which gets saved for posterity but that’s about it.
      I know he’s still there ready to attack but can really only do this through solicitor now.
      Everyone has their own time scale for getting through this rollercoaster but life as the ride slows down does start to look much better xxxx

Ayanna
      Participant

This is great. ‘Happy’ is a long lost feeling. I read that it is a sign of healing when this feeling returns.
      So, others also see through him. He cannot hide who he is and that will not be in his favor.
      I hope your ordeal will be over soon.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content