Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      diymum@1
      Participant

i dreamt last night that my daughter was in a swimming competition, i was cheering her on youve got this she was winning. Suddenly she got to the end off the pool where she slipped down into a huge whirl pool. I was terrified and ran to find her through a door somewhere, no one else ran and i was asking them why arent you responding with the urgency i am? when i got to her she was standing unscathed, upright and smiling. I felt such a sense of calm when i woke from that dream – like a reassurance that she is going to be ok xx luv diy mum xx

Iwantmeback
      Participant

Wow what a strong message you’ve just received. The swimming competition is her journey through all of what’s going on in her life, the whirlpool is the chaos that surrounds it and she has shown you that she’s come out it on the other side, happy and well adjusted. Keep doing what you’re doing.
      Love and light
      IWMB 💕💕

diymum@1
      Participant

thanks IWMB i do see it as a sign – a positive dream although i really felt like it was real – i have to make this our reality much love diy mum xx hope your ok xx 🙂

fizzylem
      Participant

Love that! Despite the circling chaos she will be fine, and land on her own two feet regardless, and that maybe mum doesnt need to worry as much as she does about this sometimes?

We can sink or swim huh. My friend once said to me, yes it’s sh!t for our kids sometimes, but this can be used for growth, learning and building resiliance hey x

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content