Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Mellow
      Blocked

Me and my ex broke up we had been together for (detail removed by Moderator) and had children we weren’t officially married but we (detail removed by Moderator) and was engaged until I called it off due to (detail removed by Moderator) not that it matters now I’ve left but I’m struggling with the fact my ex had a double life I just wondering if anyone can relate and support me in this sence I know it but I can’t exactly prove it but I have an idea he has some sort of other life but it could be multiple not just one .i know it’s popular with some (detail removed by Moderator) some people say they accept this life but I always wonder how women do that

Feliciabutterfly
      Participant

Hello Mellow! Thanks for sharing your story I have been wondering if my husband has another life too. I hope that this finds you – most abusers, toxic people and those displaying signs of narcissm can be unfaithful (ranging from talking to taking on second wives). (detail removed by Moderator). But you are not. Alot of people accept it due to financial gain and being abused physically or emotionally tricked into staying

Mellow
        Blocked

Hi thank you so much for your response I have been looking into it more in other countries and I can understand that people do it for finance. but I just feel like for women it’s just another form of abuse.

i know he has a toxic mother and it appears all the family knew of another woman and he’s (detail removed by Moderator) visits back home he was always pointing his video at wierd angles and being horrible to me mainly when he went home then come back as if nothing happened after he’d not just told me how much he dosent care about me and dislikes me.the emotional impact on me is very bad right now.he planned kids with me it’s as if ima baby making machine this is what is hurting they are very innocent in all this and now I’m a single parent.he could of just had a baby with the other girl but no he used me for rights to be here.and had a baby with me conning me as if he loves me when he dosent.i was only young when we got together and he knew I already had kids in a bad relationship before that I feel like I’ve been groomed.and the other woman and him gang up on me he badmouths me to her on the phone in presence of my small child.i really just feel like running away but I can’t.the worst thing is I haven’t done anything wrong he has.all I’ve done is breath and exist and I feel wrapped up in some wierd drama I know nothing about .i don’t know the woman but he kept making phone calls.all signs were there and then he started posting her online .it’s impacting me mentally I don’t want to feel like this but I feel trapped because we have children now and he wants to see them and might try bring the woman (detail removed by Moderator) to abuse me more

Mellow
        Blocked

I’m so sorry you are experiencing it to it’s the phone calls,turning the phones over .visiting (detail removed by Moderator).running errands long showers it’s awful

Feliciabutterfly
      Participant

(detail removed by Moderator). And you can do the same look up Dr Ramani on youtube womens aid support worker recommened me once and and dr David clarke – they talk about signs of abuse and also how to leave. you dont have to put up with this nonsense. I pray God gives you strength and grace on which to stand you deserve so much more.

Feliciabutterfly
      Participant

Please access womens group in your area https://www.freedomprogramme.co.uk/avs.php?search=+&Submit=Submit or even IAPT services to work on your mental health as the mind is the most important and terrible thing to waste. You have to keep strong, positive and focused for you and your kids.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content