Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      magnolia
      Participant

After months he has finally been to look at a place to move into after having been threatened with my solicitor looking at getting an order to remove him from the property. He has actually said its acceptable and that he will be moving out soon!!! Aparently me spending money from the joint account on necessities for the kids meant i was spending too much of “his” money and it is more important to him to have that money than it is to stay. Finally an end is in sight!!!

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Dear Magnolia,

That is great news! It sounds like your solicitor has really been fighting your corner and that is lovely to hear.

Best Wishes,

Lisa

Savingmyself
      Participant

That is great news for you
      Big hugs x*x

Tuppance
      Participant

That’s fantastic ! Xx

magnolia
      Participant

Thank you guys. Just worried that if social services talk to him before he moves out then he will change his mind about moving just to make me “pay for ‘dumping him in it'” :s

Malaya
      Participant

Oh that’s great, light at the end of the tunnel xx

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content