Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

Has somehow managed to reap through. It ready I still think the world of you. Guess what I’ve been hearing this same one on and of for a good (detail removed by Moderator) yrs. I actually laughed and thought yeh yeh. Plus I thought hang on I’ve stopped contact shouldn’t it of been about ur son????? X

White Rose
      Participant

Sounds as jf you’re handling him well! It would be tempting to reply but don’t.
      I got a cheap Paygo phone and told him I’d changed my number. Checked it for a few weeks then conveniently misplaced it oops! I choose when to look at the inbox of the email address I gave him as we do need to have some communication about financial settlement and daughter but having the choice to do it and not being alerted by a message “ping” is definitely preferable x*x .

lover of no contact
      Participant

It should have been just about your son. But don’t the abusers always do what THEY want. They always do the opposite to what we want. They never have our best interests at heart. He has made direct contact (using phone) because he wants to get into your head, confuse you with his declarations of love and mess with your emotions.

Its a game to him. Lucky you that you are now wise to him, know his book of tricks and will not be taken in by his false words.

betterdays
        Participant

Hi lover of no contact. Yea I’ve worked him out now and I’m not prepared to pull up a chair no longer and roll that dice. Although I still care for him its not worth it x

Nemo
      Participant

well done betterdays 👍 really proud of you hun, stay strong ❤ 👭 xx

Serenity
      Participant

I am very proud of you too x*x

Falling Skys
      Participant

Well done you xx

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content