Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

I found out he had someone else I remember hearing it I were in despair shocked I slid down the fridge were upset we’ve never heard from him in (removed by moderator) since he threatened to smash the car he left in such horrible circumstances how evil no conscience x

I know Betterdays, its so devastating. I know that you do not see it now as you probably feel rejected, thrown in the gutter, abandoned and devastated, but this really is the best thing that can happen. You can’t see it right now as your too blinded by heartbreak. But believe me, you have been let off the hook. This woman has now got to handle him. Their may be different dynamics in their relationship than there were in yours, he bullied your son that was his thing. With her he is not likely to get away with that as they are aggresssive, so he will have another outlet. He will either turn to heavier drinking, fighting, bullying other people or maybe get a second woman & terrorize her. This woman that he is with now may even terrorize him! Whatever happens there will be dysfunctional abuse going on somewhere, if not right now, soon. All the while you can greive and start to move forward. Your sons will no longer be so fearful and terrorized or be called stupid. Your household, once you have dealt with the grief, can move forward happily. X*X ps, i was dumped, rejected and chucked in the gutter without a second glance. In the time that I knew him i gave him everything of myself and my life, more than I have ever given to anybody. He accessed my home, heart, mind, secrets, fears, thoughts, bank account, dreams, there was nothing about me that he didn’t access. I got nothing back. I believe he was a conman from the start and I was used, ideally to get hold of my house deeds, sex, to pass the time, a lifestyle. I am still trying to get over it now. But I am pleased that I have got such a nasty person out of my life, he is still in my head but eventually he will be out. X*X

http://esteemology.com http://www.thenarcissisticpersonality.com/why-the-n********t-gives-us-up/

betterdays
        Participant

Hi healthy archive thankyou for your post lovely as always from what I’ve heard hes still hitting the beer hard so he’s not that happy x

No he’s not.

Don’t forget Karma, what goes around comes around. He is heading one way and that is down. You are heading one way and that is up. His boozing, abuse, bullying, rejecting and blocking his kids is all going to come back to him soon in some way. Do you know how you would feel if he got ill, cancer for example? I thought recently how I would feel if my ex died, I think that I would feel relieved. I really do wish that he & i could have met and talked properly, he never allowed that. I would have liked to have told him that I still cared, not as in wanting him back, but cared that he was ok. In fact I did say those things in the email that I sent him (removed by moderator) months ago. But we didn’t meet and talk as he wouldn’nt. Keep strong BDs and keep posting, even if its 20 times a day it doesn’t matter. We are all rooting for you & your great boys. X*X

betterdays
        Participant

If anything happened to him healthy archive it would give me closure. He’s never going to live happy ever after is he,? Plus he knows the house has sold and hes no money from it. Get will be livid with me he can’t ever face me I know x

This site really helped me to understand being dumped by an abuser.

Historical Rejection: Why the N********t Gives Us Up

I doubt very much, in fact I am certain that he will not live happy ever after. He has too many issues in himself and they will always prevent him being happy. He might be at the moment as its honeymoon time but after that he won’t. X

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content