Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Melonballs
      Participant

I’m done.

Getting triggered numerous times a day at work. Bosses doing bog all. I’m sick of complaining and getting dismissed. They’re very aware of what’s happening, and my padt.

Went to book myself a holiday today. That didn’t happen either – felt intimidated by the travel agent.

I just want to sit, eat junk food, cry and hide.

I’m angry, emotional and down right knackered. My fillings are falling out through teeth grinding and the tension in my head neck and shoulders is so painful because of it.

I’d been doing so well – eating properly almost!, self dating and such. Even had a massage, that worked for about an hour then felt like I’d been hit by a fleet of busses!

Keep trying my local Women’s Wellbeing Club but come away feeling worse and more drained. Counselling helped somewhat, but ended a while ago and the waiting list is so long.

Thank you for letting me vent. I could go on for weeks! I know what I have to do to get myself going again, it’s just getting the fight and energy to do it.

I’m sorry I only seem to moan when I come on here. I hope everyone’s doing as well as they can xx

Twisted Sister
      Participant

Hi Melonballs

Its great to have a good vent and a rant about the hard stuff, and I’m glad you felt that you could come here to do that and offload, break the tension, let it go.

Very impressed at the list of healthy stuff you have going on. I’m intrigued about the womens wellness group, what goes on there? Is it very hard and therefore draining, and something that you would get used to over time?

Today obviously wasn’t your day for booking holidays, or doing much of anything, some days we just need to let ourselves off the hook and write the day off, be kind to ourselves and seek comfort for ourselves. Tomorrow is another day, and maybe you could call about the counselling waiting list? Its hard to find good counselling thats a good fit for the individual so glad you had found that and had got some help from it.

Keep going with the good nutrition to support you mind and body, and do keep posting and ranting as much as you need.

warmest wishes

ts

Melonballs
      Participant

Thank you TS!

I’m feeling much more myself again – all feisty and at’em! 😇😂

I’ve narrowed my search down to 4 holidays, and tonight I’m going to sit with a large glass of something nice and weigh them all up!

The Women’s Wellbeing Club is an offshoot of Andy’s Man Club. I found out about them from the social prescriber at the doctors. It’s structured, with 3 main serious questions and then two daft ones to end, and everyone has a turn. If you don’t want to say anything, you don’t have to. It is helpful, if you can learn not to take on everyone else’s feelings. I do struggle with that bit!!!

((((big hugs)))) xx

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content