Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Scottish Thistle
      Participant

Finally the ex got himself another solicitor – initial enquiry from his to mine to see if she was still acting for me.

Have not long got an email from mine enclosing a letter from his solicitor with his demands – he is wanting everything from the house and making it sound like he contributed more to the financials than me and that he allowed me to stay in the house…. he was excluded via a court order!

He came into the relationship with nothing but wants everything.

Sorry just need to vent my frustration. How can he think he’s entitled to everything when it was him who caused all the abuse?

KIP.
      Participant

It’s typical entitled abusers behaviour. Don’t be dragged into his costly delusional letters he’s using his solicitor to send. You should ask your solicitor what the law says he’s entitled to and stick to that. I wasted a small fortune addressing his nonsense via solicitor letters all which state ‘without prejudice’ at the bottom of the letters which mean they can’t be used in court. Not worth the paper they were written on. The lies that came through were unbelievable at first but eventually just predictable really. He’s just confirmed he hasn’t changed at all.

Scottish Thistle
      Participant

Thanks for the advice Kip, yes I’ll go through it all with my solicitor just about to make a list of questions and correct his errors in which he has supplied to his solicitor. I know he hasn’t changed and my solicitor seen that when I provided her with a list of happenings after I got her to stop acting for me before to (detail removed by moderator) but I believe he is being egged on so to speak by family members and the current girlfriend. He is back in tow with a family member who we didn’t speak to for a number of years – let’s just say she is similar natured to him.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content