Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      True2myself
      Participant

I was going through the abuse before the pandemic and thought maybe it will stop and he will realise. How wrong was I. It’s been made worse.
      If we can get through this we can get through anything. I barely notice the pandemic cos I have bigger problems. As much as I think it’s bad we are all here for the reasons ppl post..I take comfort knowing I’m not alone but wish this on nobody. Thanks to everyone for the support

iliketea
      Participant

Yes, agree, all the complaining about the pandemic has paled into whats been experienced behind closed doors. I was about to leave when it happened. I can’t believe the things he has said and done to me during this time. But spinning it around it has made me 100% sure it is abuse, 110% sure its over, 200% sure I will never go back, 500% sure he will not damage me or my children anymore.
      You are definitely NOT alone. xx

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content