Tagged: , ,

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      J@jmum
      Participant

Feel like could explode, so fed up with all this.
      So abusive Ex hasn’t seen kids in well let’s say ages as wasn’t allowed legally, only just been aloud bit of supervised. Second visit seeing him and he Introduces his new girlfriend to them!!!
      How can that be right or fair on kids.
      Their rel is newish so first inappropriate for that reason.
      Also he had no rel wit his kids for ages and youngest so young doesn’t no who he is as been so long and he can’t let their rel grow first? 2nd visit!

Worrywart
      Participant

hi j@jmum, my abusive ex did exactly the same thing …only a couple of weeks after i dumped him…i was devastated at this, he is doing this because he knows this will get to you/hurt you the best advice i can give is ignore him, don’t let him know it is getting to you x

diymum@1
      Participant

its a bit like saying in an overt way ‘look ive replaced you so easily’ that is the true measure of them theyre feelings are very shallow for everyone including the new gf. my daughter was going off on internet dates he had met – randoms. she came home a few times saying im getting a new family with brothers and sisters!he had a new one every other week! they constantly got sick off his antics – jealousy etc. it is confusing for the kids and it is essentially to degrade you. my ex brought a girl to court with him when we fought for custody – i noticed after she saw me she left – i wondered if she realised i didnt actually look like a bad person as i was probably painted – instead i probably looked small and quiet which i am. maybe she was descent? try not to focus on what hes doing he will get bored if you say oh thats nice are act disinterested – ignore him. he will stop if you dont feed his ego xx these men are utter idiots xxxx much love diymum

KIP.
      Participant

I agree, it’s designed to hurt you. My ex did the same. When I met him he said he’s been separated for ages and his wife wanted a divorce. I found out later it had only been weeks and I turned up to collect his daughter with him. Thinking it was all amicable. Years later he did the same to me. His gf changed her status on Facebook though so we all found out. Including me while we were still together. Married for decades. What a loser. What an idiot. You might want to take a look at n**********c behaviour. When they get a new supply they go all out to impress, thinking this person is now the love of their life and everyone else gets dropped. But it never lasts x

KIP.
      Participant

My ex told our son that we were separated and not to speak to me about it as I would get upset. That’s how he covered his tracks, by dragging our child into his deceit. He didn’t think very far ahead though. They are transparent morons when you know about their kind. Keep your head high and ignore it. Don’t step into the crazy. I love that saying x 🤓

J@jmum
      Participant

Thanks.
      I think I need to see it that way, he trying to get to me.
      Just hurts so bad as it’s the kid suffering.

So tired of feeling human for a bit and then getting knock backs like this.

diymum@1
      Participant

+ a descent person dosent go out and out to hurt someone and use the kids inbetween. your well shot of him – she will have no idea shes jusy being used as a weapon and disguise for his pretend happy life. they are pathetic in this respect. if he has lots of relationships you could ask that he spend quality time alone with them as he should be doing really. fair enough if the relationship is long term id say at least six months before introducing kids xxxx

KIP.
      Participant

In a way you’re finding out just how despicable he actually is. I’m grateful his gf took him off my hands. Well sort of as even with a gf it took the police and courts to get rid of him. He probably thinks you’re waiting in the wings for when this relationship crashes.

Alicenotichains
      Participant

My ex-husband took my eldest daughter on a date with someone he had met off the internet. When he was meant to be looking after her when she was ill. I don’t think much would surprise me anymore with him. Needless to say kids eventually have said they want no contact with him

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content